Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day -1

Here we go then. I'm typing this on the train to Penzance. I have to say, packing up our caravan on the day I'm due to set off on such a logistical nightmare was one of my most cretinous ideas ever! It was getting a bit tight when the van was still in the road with less than 2 hrs to go to the train.
Still, at least I was at the station before Rob. Those of you who know him will know that's not suprising, even with my ability to be late. He managed to loose the key to his padlock!!

Here we are on the train..



1 comment:

  1. This was almost 10 years ago.

    "This thing all things devours
    Birds, beasts, trees, flowers
    knaws iron, bites steel
    And grinds hard stones to meal
    Slays Kings, ruins towns
    And beats high mountains down"

    Time.

    ReplyDelete